Saturday, January 26, 2008

Talent Show

Last night brought me back, way back. Back to the days at Walker School when my best friend, Tiffany and I would perform in our schools' talent show. It was something we looked forward to every year. Last night, Macie and Chase performed in "John Weldon Live." Macie did "Fabulous," from Disney's High School Musical 2, a song and dance routine with two girls from her class and her teacher. They spent their recess for the last month practicing. Macie, Chase and three of the their friends performed "Work This Out" also from HSM2. I have to say(and I'm not biased at all!!) that they were so good! I actually think their routine together stole the show! They performed second to last out of 41 acts. When Chase broke out his break dancing moves, the crowd went wild! Somehow I will find a way to post it on YouTube and include the link for you to see for yourselves. I was so proud of how hard they worked and how much fun they had!!! When we got home Macie said, "That felt so good!" and she's right, it felt good for everyone!!!

1 comment:

Melissa Balda said...

Definitely post it on utube or at least send some pictures out...or post the pictures!!