Saturday, January 26, 2008

Date Night


I have to say, it has been awhile since Stew and I actually spent any time together. We are physically in each other's presence much of the time but it is time rarely about us. Late at night, after all the backs have been scratched and all the night-nights have been said we find time to talk if we are lucky enough to keep our eyes open. Even then, it's often about something going on with one of our kids, school, finances, family... It's rare that we get to focus only on each other. Tonight we are meeting 2 couples for dinner. I am so excited to actually do my hair, put on make-up and wear something that is not covered in snot from the runny nose that Avery has had for much of January. We get to talk and not worry about whose little ears are listening. I can't wait!!!

1 comment: