Friday, May 28, 2010

Baby Fix




No, the title of this post is not what you think it is. We had that taken care a long time ago! Actually, we are heading to Kansas to visit my sister and her family this weekend. I am so ready for a baby fix I can't stand it!!! I love babies, especially little ones. I could totally do 0-12 months all over again. I can't wait to get my hands on baby Emmett! Our niece, Brooke was in St Louis last weekend but I wasn't able to get my hands on her for long. Just didn't work out.

Also-an update for this week. I now am the mother of 3 boys. Well at least one girl that looks like a boy! Avery decided it would be a good idea to cut her hair and now she totally looks like a boy, Lloyd Christmas from "Dumb and Dumber" at that!! I know it will grow so she'll just be wearing a lot of bows for awhile.

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: