Monday, September 15, 2008

Returned from a glorious weekend away with good girlfriends last weekend. Enjoying my new clothes that they made me buy(thank you!) Avery started mom's day out last week so I have 2 days of freedom. I definitely enjoyed that! My good friend Nancy's brother passed away-lots of prayers going their way from us. Owen started flag football and wants to know when he can play tackle. Macie is knee deep into flag football and swim team. She prevented a touchdown and blocked an extra point in her game. Chase had lots of practices but his game was rained out due to the substantial rainfall that covered the midwest Sunday morning. Saw an old college friend Friday night for dinner. Played outside a lot and had dinner with another family on Saturday night. Watched an abysmal Rams team lose yet another game on Sunday. Ended with some fun family time last night before gearing up for another busy week.

No comments: