Monday, November 30, 2009

Lucky 13

13 things I love about Stewart:

1. I love that he makes me laugh every day. He is absolutely the funniest person I have ever met.
2. I love his passion for all things Kentucky. It doesn't mean I don't think he's crazy but he is true blue all the way!!!
3. I love that he will tell me what he thinks, not what he thinks I want to hear.
4. I love that he provides for us.
5. I love that he wants to coach our kids teams.
6. I love that he is the voice of reason when I need it most.
7. I love that he is spontaneous.
8. I love that he fights fair.
9. I love that he is a believer in God. Never doubted, never will.
10.I love his beautiful blue eyes.
11.I love that he'd rather be at home with us more than anywhere else in the world.
12.I love that he doesn't mind that I'm not a good cook.
13.I love that he said "yes" to a blind date 18 years ago.

Happy Anniversary Stewart! I love you!!!!

No comments: