Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Potty Training 101-Done!

I can't even believe how smoothly it went. I guess when they're ready, they're ready. I just really anticipated Avery giving me a run for my money when it came to this but she has sailed through with flying colors. We started the day the kids went back to school. Initially, I went with pull-ups but upon seeing how well she was doing, she and I quickly headed to Target for some "Big Girl" underwear. Since day 1 we've only had 3 accidents, thankfully all #1. We've been in our "Big Girl" britches for about a week and she is so proud. We've also tested every public bathroom within a 10 mile radius but I don't care! As gross as they are, I'd rather sanitize her hands than continue adding to the landfill. It's been a long time coming for me but we are movin' on!

No comments: