Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Disgusting

I am just wondering if there is a magical age when the boys will not be so disgusting in the bathroom. Owen NEVER lifts the seat. Seriously, I think it's a game for him to see how little pee he can actually get in the toilet. Then there's Chase who at least lifts the seat but has other issues. I was looking through my camera and saw a video I didn't recognize. I pressed play and saw a very blurry vision of Chase sitting on the toilet and singing a song we'll call "little poop nuggets." I'm thankful it was blurry b/c he showed the "little poop nuggets" and all. I promised Stew I wouldn't post the video, though it did have us laughing. Perhaps he's a Scorcese or Speilberg in the making and his little video will pay dividends someday. On top of all that we've got the toothpaste. Apparently it wasn't really meant for your toothbrush. The goal here is to see how much you can smear on the mirror, vanity, cabinets, floor and even windows. I really don't want much, just to be able to clean the bathroom and then go in an hour later and still have it clean. Such a small thing that would bring such joy. From the looks of the bathroom today, it ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

1 comment:

Molly said...

oh my gosh - we live identical lives. aside from the video, i mean!! if finn could figure the camera out, he'd follow in thier footsteps!